To get the stock overview of a particular material across the organization (different plants / Storage locations), we can use the transaction MMBE.
SAP MMBE Stock Overview
Go to transaction MMBE
1. Go to T.code MMBE
2. Enter Material Code and execute
3. The amount & location of the material will be shown.
4. If No data is shown , probably the material master code has not related to your company.
5. If the following message is shown, means you entered a wrong material code or this material code has not been created.
Recommended Reading For You
- Make to Order (MTO) and Make to Stock (MTS)Make to Order
Make to order production is a process in which a product is individually manufactured for a particular customer. Stock keeping is not usually carried out for products that […]
- How to extend a material to new storage location – SAP MMThe only way I know to extend material in SAP is through MM01 t-code, the Create Material t-code. But then I experience problem when I was trying to extend Material to another storage […]
- SAP MM Transaction Codes (Material Management)We can list of some of the SAP MM Transaction codes (Material Management) and the codes are help to provided in command field. The below list of important transaction codes are as […]
- Flagging Material Master Records for Deletion SAP PPFlagging Material Master Records for Deletion: For a material master record to be deleted by the archive and delete program, it must be flagged for deletion. You can set deletion flags at […]
- Materials Management Terms in SAPMaterials Management Terms in SAP
Controlling (CO)An organizational unit in Accounting that reflects a management-oriented structure of the organization for the purpose of internal […]