This procedure outlines the process of displaying Purchasing documents that have been created for a vendor. It should be noted that in the initial screen of the transaction, that the user can restrict the output list by including more criteria.
Example: Should the user choose to restrict the input criteria to the vendor and a particular plant, the system will display all the purchasing documents that exist for only the vendor and plant that is required, rather than for all the plants.
You can also limit the types of documents displayed by clicking the “Choose….” button on the initial selection screen and selecting only those document that you wish to display.
View Existing Purchasing Documents per Vendor
Steps to Follow as per below,
Menu Path: Logistics -> Materials Management-> Purchasing ->Purchase Order -> List Displays -> By vendor
Logistics ->Materials Management->Purchasing->Purchase Order->Reporting -> Purchasing Information System ->Environment -> Document Information -> Purchase Orders->By Vendor
Step 1: On screen “Purchase Documents per Vendor” selection screen, enter the information in the fields as specified in the table below:
Enter the Inputs as per below,
- Vendor: Alphanumeric key that uniquely identifies a vendor
- Purchasing Organization:Purchasing Organization number
- Scope of List:Determines format of search report
- Selection parameters: Categories that may be chosen to limit the search
- Document Type: Type of purchasing document
- Purchasing Group: Purchasing group code
- Plant: Plant to which delivery is to be made
- Item category:Type of purchase order
- Acct. assignment category: Account where costs are allocated
- Delivery Date: Date that the items are scheduled to be delivered
- Validity key date: Only items that are relevant for this date are shown
- Range of coverage to: Date that the outline agreement will be fulfilled
- Document Number: Alphanumeric key that uniquely identifies a document
- Material: Material master number
- Material Group: Material group code
- Document Date: Date that the document was originally created
- Internat. article number (UPC):If material number is not known, but EAC or UPC is known
- Vendor’s material number: Material number for the vendor
- Vendor sub-range: Subdivision of a vendor’s total product range according to various criteria.
- Promotion: Number identifying a promotion for which procurement is to take place.
- Season: Key that identifies season type
- Season Year: Indicates the first season year when the material will be sold
- Short text: Short description of the material
- Vendor Name: Name of the vendor
Step 2: Click on the Execute button.
Step 3: On the “Purchasing Documents per Vendor” Screen:
The following information is displayed: document number, document type, material number, material short text, material group, vendor number, vendor name, purchasing group, order date, plant, storage location, order quantity, unit of measure, net price and currency.
If you wish to view the purchase order, click on the purchase order number then click the “Display document” button (magnifying glass) on the toolbar or F2. This will bring you to the display purchase order screen from which you can view the details.
To view the layout of the document output, click on the document number then click the “Print preview” button on the toolbar or Shift + F8.
To view the PO History select a PO number by clicking it and then click on the “PO history” button on the toolbar or F5.
To view any changes that have been made to the document header, click on the document number then click on the “Changes” button on the toolbar or F6.
To display the delivery date, time, scheduled qty, qty delivered, and the creation indicator click on the document number or line item then click the “Delivery schedule” button on the toolbar or F8.
To display the details of a service item, click on the line item and then click the “Services” button on the toolbar or Shift + F5.
Step 4: To exit from this area, click on the Exit button.
Also See: What is Purchase Info Record in SAP?
Recommended Reading For You
- How To Create Purchase Info Record SAP?Purchase Info Record: Info records are created automatically when the user orders a material or update a price quotation from a vendor, but can be also created, changed or deleted […]
- What is request for quotation (RFQ) in sap?The request for quotation (RFQ) is an invitation to a vendor to indicate his terms and conditions (in particular, his price) for the supply of a material or the provision of a service by […]
- What is Scheduling agreement in SAP MM?The scheduling agreement has similarities with a quantity contract: it states the target quantity of a material to be ordered from a vendor over a period of time, and the price. For each […]
- What is SAP Vendor Evaluation System and how Integrated?The vendor Evaluation component has been completely integrated into SAP MM Purchasing. The information such as delivery dates, prices, and quantities can be taken from purchase orders. The […]
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP) in SAP MMThe basic role of material requirements planning (MRP) is to monitor stocks and, in particular, to automatically generate order proposals for purchasing and production (planned orders, […]