SAP MIGO Partial Goods Receipt : If you receive part of what you have requisitioned, you should post a goods receipt for only items received. Make changes to the quantities as necessary.
Open the User menu folder, the Requisitioner folder and the Goods
SAP MIGO Partial Goods Receipt Step by Step
1. Go to T_code : MIGO
2. Select Goods Receipt
3. Select Purchase Order
4. Enter PO number for goods to be received.
5. Hit “Enter”
6. Enter Document date & posting date
7. Enter Header text (comment) if necessary.
8. Close detail data.
Notice that movement data is “101”
10. If you only received first item, then Check the “OK” box for first line item.
therefore, the second item need not be processed
10. If you only received 3 pcs out of 10 pcs of item one & 2 pcs out of 10 pcs of item two, then Check the “OK” box for both line item
11. Input actual quantity (3 & 2 pcs ).
12. Hit “Enter”
11. Click “Check” button to find out if there is any error.
12. Check the “status” column .
. Green means OK
. Yellow means Warning
. Red means error
13. This is just a warning that there are still quantities yet to be processed in this PO.
14. Click the “check mark”
Recommended Reading For You
- What is Master Conditions in SAP?Master conditions in SAP are conditions that determine the effective price in the purchase order. They serve as a central repository of pricing for purchase orders. They are automatically […]
- What is Purchase order in SAP?This post provides general information about purchase order and how they are processed with Material Management (MM) Purchasing. The purchase order defines a formal request or instruction […]
- Make to Order (MTO) and Make to Stock (MTS)Make to Order
Make to order production is a process in which a product is individually manufactured for a particular customer. Stock keeping is not usually carried out for products that […]
- When is Validation and Substitution Not Called in SAP?Validation and Substitution
When is the CO substitution NOT called?For negative postings that is, reversals that do not consist of an inverse posting but of an inversion of the CO […]
- Release Procedure for requisitions in Purchasing in MMReleasing Requisitions,This post describes the release procedure for requisitions in Purchasing. (Note that in this context, "release" means giving approval, or clearance, to go ahead with […]