The SAP Solution Manager is a customer platform that provides integrated content, tools, and methodologies required to implement, support, operate and monitor an enterprise’s SAP solution.
The SAP Solution Manager supports you throughout the entire lifecycle of your solutions, from the Business Blueprint thru configuration to production operation. It provides central access to tools methods and pre configured content, that you can use during the evaluation, implementation, and productive operation of your systems.
SAP Solution Manager Supports different phases of the application Management Life cycle
Evolution of SAP Solution Manager
From Accelerated SAP, which was an offline tool with the methodology, content and tools to support implementation projects,.
Value SAP, which was an offline tool with the methodology, content and tools to support the entire customer lifecycle . evaluation, implementation, and continuous business improvement. SAP Solution Manager, which is an online integrated platform that provides the methodology, content, and tools to support the implementation, operation, and continuous improvement of SAP solutions.
Features and Functionality
The following are the features and functionality available in Solution Manager with supports the different phases of the application Management Life Cycle
- Solution Manager is delivered at no additional cost. It is included in the annual maintenance cost.
- SAP Solution Manager can pro- actively controls Solutions and avoids error in Implementation and Operations thus increasing the reliability of IT Solutions.
- The tools and Contents delivered with Solution Manager improves the efficiency of Upgrade, Support, Implementation, Rollout and Change Management Projects.
- Solution Manager is platform for ordering and delivering all SAP Active global Support Services
- SAP Best practices are Delivered and Implemented with Solution Manager.
Also See: What is Dunning Procedure in SAP?
Recommended Reading For You
- Importing projects from SAP Solution ManagerSAP Solution Manager : We have to make the necessary system settings for the Scheduling a Job scenario in the SAP Solution Manager customizing, under Configuration Scenario-Specific […]
- How to Generate Solution Manager Key in SAP System?Steps to Generate Solution Manager Key in SAP System,
To Generate Solution Manager Key Execute T-code SMSY in Solution Manager System, You need to do the following steps: 1), To […]
- How to Configure Maintenance Optimizer in SAP?Maintenance Optimizer is a tool provided by SAP to ensure that all the support packages that are released after April 2007 related to Netweaver will be approved and downloaded through MOPZ […]
- What is mean by ASAP (Accelerated SAP)The Roadmap's are part of the SAP Solution Manager. They contain the standard SAP implementation methodology and cover the most important aspects and phases of a SAP implementation.
- What is SAP BI Security? SAP authorization ObjectsThe below Step-By-step guide will help the SAP BI Security process. New Security Features
Web tools for modeling, development, administration and deployment SAP BI Security is […]