You must always enter similar transactions and only different in one or two field of date,invoice number, amount, currency or description. You can create account assignment templates to save input time and avoid input errors. Data from account assignment template can be used during vendor invoice entry.
SAP Account Assignment Template FB50
1. create an account assignment template from FB60 for entering a vendor invoice.
Vendor : Must be entered but Can be changed later Invoice Date : Must be entered but Can be changed later Posting Date : Must be entered but Can be changed later Reference :Must be entered but Can be changed later Amount : Leave blank Currency ID : Must be entered but Can be changed later Document Header Text :Leave blank
Line item This data will be saved with account assignment Template. G/L Account : Enter G/L A/c D/C :Credit can be changed later (Debit will default for vendor invoices) Document Currency Amount : Leave blank Text : will be imported with account assignment Cost Ctr : Enter cost ctr
2. Right click on the Acct Assignment template folder then choose the “Create Account Assignment template give a name to your assignment template
The new template is now completed and listed in the Tree. To use assignment template you have created.
1. Click on the “Tree On” button if the tree is not open
2. Enter posting date (because you cannot change after import template)
3. Press your right mouse button and choose “Select Account Assignment template to import the line item data from the template.
4. enter required data in “Basic Data Tab” before posting or parking the document.
5. You can now complete and/or change the line item data within the invoice entry. You may also add additional line items through normal data entry
If you want to replace the line items that you have already entered with the line items from the new template, select “Delete”.
If you want to add the line items from the new template to the line items you have already entered, select “Do not delete”
You may now complete the invoice entry as usual (as FB60)
SAP Account Assignment TemplateSAP Account Assignment : we must always enter similar transactions and only different in one or two field of date,invoice number, amount, currency or description. You can create account […]
Recurring Entries Procedure – SAP (FBD1)Recurring entries in the system are only a reference Document and has no Accounting impact. Only when the recurring Document is executed by Transaction code F.14, that Accounting entries […]
How duplicate invoice check works – SAPIn SAP FI module, when checking for duplicated invoices, the SAP system compares the following:Vendor
Gross amount of the invoice
Reference document […]
Sample Account Assignment in G/L AccountSample Account Assignment is a master record containing data that is transferred when you create G/L account master records in the company code area.When you create a G/L account master […]
SAP Currency Exchange Rates Table (OB08)SAP Currency Exchange Rates Table (OB08)
1. Path : Accounting -> Financial Accounting -> Accounts Payable -> Environment -> Current Settings -> Enter Exchange […]