Steps to Generate Solution Manager Key in SAP System,
To Generate Solution Manager Key Execute T-code SMSY in Solution Manager System,
You need to do the following steps:
1), To Create a system by right clicking on System entry and select Create new system.
2), Enter the System Name i.e., SID (3 chars)
3), To Product = SAP ECC (select from the list)
4), To Product Version= ECC 5.0 (select from the list)
5), Save the entries.
6), Select Menu Item “System—>Other Configuration” and enter the SID which you have created earlier.
7), Enter the Server Name (hostname)
8), Finally click on Generate “Installation/Upgrade Key Button”
The system Generates a Key, Copy that Key and paste it in the SAPINST screen when it prompts for sap Solution Manager key.
Also See: What is SAP Solution Manager ?
Recommended Reading For You
- Importing projects from SAP Solution ManagerSAP Solution Manager : We have to make the necessary system settings for the Scheduling a Job scenario in the SAP Solution Manager customizing, under Configuration Scenario-Specific […]
- SAP Tips & TricksList out some of the SAP Tips & Tricks
1), Do you know what entering /n in the Command Line will do?Entering /n in the Command Line followed by a transaction code, e.g IE03 […]
- What is SAP Solution Manager?The SAP Solution Manager is a customer platform that provides integrated content, tools, and methodologies required to implement, support, operate and monitor an enterprise’s SAP […]
- How to Configure Printer in SAP System by using SPAD?Printer in SAP System : We can configure a printer in sap in 2 different manners. Either you use LOCD (device type:SNI9014 for Dot-Matrix) or LOCL (device type:SAPWIN for HP or others) […]
- How to Configure Maintenance Optimizer in SAP?Maintenance Optimizer is a tool provided by SAP to ensure that all the support packages that are released after April 2007 related to Netweaver will be approved and downloaded through MOPZ […]