SAPConnect is an inbuilt communication interface for external communication like email (SMTP server) , FAX , paging etc. In normally has generic RFC based interfaces for standard communication methods like emails , faxes etc.
SAPConnect as of Web AS 6.1+ offers a standard inbuilt SMTP plug-in ,standard FAX interface and a standard HTTP interface. It can also be used to interface with standard external FAX servers.
[SCOT] is the tcode for viewing SAPConnect screens.
[SCOT] > view > Routing will bring up the following screen. It will show all the communication methods used and any specific routing rules applied.
What is SAPConnect?
In the menu are also options to test and trace routing , view all sent/waiting/transmitted requests etc. There is also email blocking functionality. The blanked out emails in the picture are the only domains to which emails can be sent. This can be configured as shown below. Standard routing logic for smtp/fax etc need to be specified. For example, double-clicking on the SMTP button gives the following options where the routing needs to be configured.
Outgoing communication statuses like those for emails /faxes can be monitored in the queue as shown below.
Also See: SAP Credit Management and Features
Recommended Reading For You
- SAP Company CodeSAP recommends that you used EC01 to copy an existing sap company code to a new one. This has the advantage that you also copy the existing company code-specific parameters. If necessary, […]
- SD Sales and Distribution Transaction CodesSAP SD Transaction Codes SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) using some short-cut codes are provided to save time of the each transaction. These are known as transaction codes (tcodes). SAP […]
- Sales and Distribution Accounting EntriesSales and Distribution
Invoices will be generated at the Smelters and stock points. The accounting entries for the sale of goods despatched will flow from the Sales […]
- How to do Pricing Release Procedure in SD?Define Processing Status - SM30 -> V_T686E You are free to design your own processing status flow.
e.g. from 01 -> 02 or
from 01 -> 02 -> 03 To convert the old Pricing […]
- SAP Credit Management Process and FeaturesSAP Credit Management provides tools to evaluate the creditworthiness of customers using internal rating policies and external credit data, and enables quick and consistent credit […]