General Ledger Planning can be done for general ledger wise in financial accounting exclusively. For that purpose we have to define the plan periods for the variant.
Path: spro> ref.img> financial accounting> general ledger accounting> general ledger accounts> business transactions> planning> define planning period:
Give the posting period variant Give posting periods and save
Define Plan Versions for General Ledger Planning
Give the general ledger: 0 version 0 select manual planning and integrated planning check boxes.
Manual planning allow the planning manual and integrated planning allow the planning figures captured from CO-PA and other application components.
Define the distribution keys. Or otherwise select the defaulted keys.
Also See: Explain the Categories of General Ledger accounts in SAP
To Enter the Paln Data for General Ledger
Menu: Accounting>financial accounting>general ledger>periodic processing>planning>enter plan data.
Transaction code FSE5N.
To Give particulars as per below,
Give the details and click on enter button system displays the financial statement version of the company code keep the cursor on the assets column and click on enter button. The system displays all the accounts under that group. Give the plan figures for general ledger account wise and save the data.
Also See: How to do Month end Provision Entries in SAP?
Recommended Reading For You
- What is Cross Company Code Clearing Accounts in SAP?Cross Company code clearing accounts cab be G/L accounts as well as Customer and Vendor accounts. We can enter cross company code transactions in one step in the General Ledger, Accounts […]
- What are the Month End Closing Activities in FinanceMonth End Closing Activities in Finance : Closing the Books In financial Accounting Closing operations recur periodically and can be subdivided as follows Period-End Closing (Month […]
- SAP Down Payment Process an OverviewSAP Down payment are treated as special general ledger transactions in sap. The down payment transactions will be stored in the vendor account with special general ledger indicator. The […]
- How to do Material Ledger Multiple Currency?Material Ledger Multiple Currency: The system stores valuation data for a material in its material ledger in up to three currencies. You specify in which currencies the system stores this […]
- List out the Benefits of New General Ledger in SAP?The new General Ledger in mySAP ERP has the following advantages over the classic General Ledger in R/3 Enterprise:
Benefits of New General Ledger
a) In the new General Ledger, you can […]