SAP Currency Exchange Rates Table (OB08)
1. Path : Accounting -> Financial Accounting -> Accounts Payable -> Environment -> Current Settings -> Enter Exchange Rates
2. Below pop-up box will be appeared.
3. Click “OK” icon
4. Below table will be displayed.
5. Click “position” button to enter selection criteria for exchange rate search.
6. Input fields in below pop-up Currency Selection criteria
– “M” is standard translation at average rate which is used in all standard foreign exchange transaction.
7. Click “OK” button.
8. Below currency exchange rates table will be displayed.
9. Click “New Entries” Button for enter a new exchange rate.
10. Enter the fields in below table
-ExRt = Exchange rate type
-ValidFrom = Effective date of the exchange rate displayed.
-Ratio(from) = always 1 (default)
-From = Originating currency for the transaction (e.g. USD)
-Dirquot = Direct Quotation e.g. 1 USD = JPY.114.06
-Indir.quot = Indirect Quotation e.g 1 JPY = USD. 0.0088
This field is not in use and always display “0.00000”
-To = always 1 (default) this is reporting currency (e.g. JPY)
Recommended Reading For You
- Exchange Rate configurationExchange Rate configuration: R/3 all Forex Rates updated using the TCode: OB08. This is required for passing Forex Transactions, Forex Valuation and Forex Translation.In general to update […]
- VF03 – Display Billing Document, Settings and ConfigurationSAP transaction Tcode VF03 (Display Billing Document) is classified in the module Sales and Distribution (SD) under application component Billing and runs Application development R/3 […]
- Recurring Entries Procedure – SAP (FBD1)Recurring entries in the system are only a reference Document and has no Accounting impact. Only when the recurring Document is executed by Transaction code F.14, that Accounting entries […]
- SAP Clearing in Local CurrencySAP Clearing in Local Currency
Transaction OBY6 Effect of clearing in Local currency : Purchase USD 1000 at 1 USD = 2 SGD.The accounting entry in Local Currency […]
- How to Enter Exchange rates in SAP? Exchange rates TypesWe have to enter the exchange rates to all exchange rate types if necessary or if you are following one type of rate,we can maintain the rates for that type only.Give the details […]