SAP Credit Management provides tools to evaluate the creditworthiness of customers using internal rating policies and external credit data, and enables quick and consistent credit decisions.
Organizations can use SAP Credit Management to reduce delays in payments, non-payments, and process costs, as well as to improve relations with their top customers.
The Credit Management is a component of SAP Financial Supply Chain Management. The Credit Management provides functions for integrating external credit information, scoring, categorizing new and existing customers on the basis of their credit data, and converting this information into quick credit decisions.
SAP Credit Management allows organizations to monitor and control their customer’s credit risk in one central system. SAP Credit Management is particularly suitable for handling credit management processes in extremely distributed system landscapes.
Also See: Month End closing activities in Finance
SAP Credit Management and Features
Credit limit management
1), Implementation of an organization-wide credit policy
2), Central management of credit limits in a distributed system landscape
1), Central, electronic creation of credit limit applications
2), Status and result monitoring of credit limit applications
Credit rules engine
1), Categorization of customers using valuation rules
2), Automatic calculation and assignment of customer-specific scores and credit limits
3), Check rule for credit decisions that are relevant to an order (order check)
1), Interface for external credit agencies
2), Input parameters for scoring formulas
3), SAP BW content
Credit manager portal
1), Role-based access to credit management information and analyses
Also See: How to Configure Credit Management in SAP
Recommended Reading For You
- How to Configure Credit Management in SAP?All business have their own credit management needs, SAP allows you to specify your own automatic credit checks based on a variety of criteria. You can also specify at which critical […]
- Define System LandscapeThe purpose of this activity is to establish the system landscape. The system landscape consists of the SAP Systems and clients that will enable you to adapt the SAP standard software to […]
- Sales and Distribution Accounting EntriesSales and Distribution
Invoices will be generated at the Smelters and stock points. The accounting entries for the sale of goods despatched will flow from the Sales […]
- What is Rebate Processing in SAP?Rebate process is a agreement between the company and the customer in the form of granting discounts paid retroactively to the customer on the basis of specified turnover. A rebate process […]
- How to Copy GL Master from One Company Code to another Company CodeYou can use OBY2 to copy the GL accounts from one company code to the other company code.2 nd option.You can go through IMG-Financial acc- G/L A/c- Master data- G/L A/c creation […]