SAP Account Assignment : we must always enter similar transactions and only different in one or two field of date,invoice number, amount, currency or description. You can create account assignment templates to save input time and avoid input errors.
Data from account assignment template can be used during vendor invoice entry.
Step 1: To create an account assignment template from FB60 for entering a vendor invoice.
- Vendor : Must be entered but Can be changed later
- Invoice Date : Must be entered but Can be changed later
- Posting Date : Must be entered but Can be changed later
- Reference :Must be entered but Can be changed later
- Amount : Leave blank
- Currency ID : Must be entered but Can be changed later
- Document Header Text :Leave blank
- This data will be saved with account assignment Template.
- G/L Account : Enter G/L A/c
- D/C :Credit can be changed later (Debit will default for vendor invoices)
- Document Currency Amount : Leave blank
- Text : will be imported with account assignment
- Cost Ctr : Enter cost ctr
Step 2: Right click on the Acct Assignment template folder then choose the “Create Account Assignment template.
Give a name to your assignment template
SAP Account Assignment
The new template is now completed and listed in the Tree.
To use assignment template you have created.
1. Click on the “Tree On” button if the tree is not open
2. Enter posting date (because you cannot change after import template)
3. Press your right mouse button and choose “Select Account Assignment template to import the line item data from the template.
4. enter required data in “Basic Data Tab” before posting or parking the document.
5. You can now complete and/or change the line item data within the invoice entry. You may also add additional line items through normal data entry.
If you want to replace the line items that you have already entered with the line items from the new template, select “Delete”.
If you want to add the line items from the new template to the line items you have already entered, select “Do not delete”
You may now complete the invoice entry as usual (as FB60)
Note : Yhe same way work for FB50 and FB70
Also See: What is Inflation Accounting on Fixed Assets?
Recommended Reading For You
- SAP Account Assignment Template FB50You must always enter similar transactions and only different in one or two field of date,invoice number, amount, currency or description. You can create account assignment templates to […]
- Sample Account Assignment in G/L AccountSample Account Assignment is a master record containing data that is transferred when you create G/L account master records in the company code area.When you create a G/L account master […]
- General Ledger Master Data in SAP FICOGeneral Ledger Master Data in SAP FICO: In SAP, the basic element of the master data structure in the General Ledger is the chart of accounts, which is assigned to a company code and […]
- What is Cross Company Code Transactions in SAP FICO?Cross Company Code transactions involves two or more company codes in a single transaction in SAP R3 FICO. This means that a cross company code transaction posts to accounts in two company […]
- SAP Accounting Entries from MMSAP MM Accounting Entries
For Moving average price (MAP)E.g. : Purchase new material $22 quantity = 2 pcsDuring Goods Receipt
Dr. Inventory Account $22
Cr. GR / IR Account […]