RFID reader is an identification method using different tags. These tags are called RFID tags, normally three varieties, i.e. passive, active and semi-passive. These identification method can used any where, i.e. in animals, humans, products, etc but, for RFID reader identification you need to place RFID tags on the thing to be identified.
RFID Identification is based on radio waves. RFID system has two parts, i.e. an antena for receiving signals and an integrated circuits for storing, processing, modulating and demodulating RF Signals. Following are various application of RFID, i.e. in Country Passport, transport systems, T-money cards, SUICa, Octopus cards, EZ-Link cards, SmarTrip Cards, RFID in Animal Identification systems, RFID in inventory systems, Human Implants, RFID in libraries, RFID in schools and universities, Social retailing, etc.
RFID Reader Connects
We can say Radio is the transmission of signals, i.e. by modulation of low frequency electromagnetic waves. Radio frequency is used in many devices. AM, FM, VHF AM, and HF are different Radio frequency used for different purpose of audio transmission even in military also. In RFID systems, radio frequency is used for identifying things.
In this posting i wish to provide you free radio and RFID ebooks downloads. These ebooks guide you to learn electro magnetic waves, antennas, radio antenna engineering, electron tubes and circuits, radio receivers, RF basis, CDMA tutorials, RFID introduction, etc.
Following are the free RFID and radio ebooks download links. Visit these links and master in radio engineering and its application.
Electromagnetic Waves and Antennas View/Download
Radio Antenna Engineering View/Download
Basic Radio View/Download
Radio Receivers View/Download
CDMA Tutorial View/Download
RFID Essentials View/Download
RFID: An Introduction View/Download
Recommended Reading For You
- How to Display Organizational Structure in a Graphical Interface?Organizational Structure: Organizational object (object key O) used to form the basis of an organizational plan. Organizational units are functional units in an enterprise. According to […]
- Components of SAP Business ObjectsSAP Business Objects -During the process of getting acquainted with the numerous components of BOBJ that we was having difficulty understanding where each one fits. we initially needed to […]
- Remote Function Calls (RFC) in SAPRemote Function Calls RFC: Communication between applications of different systems in the SAP environment includes connections between SAP systems as well as between SAP systems and […]
- How to apply SAP License Key?SAP license key: SAP environment, there will be a requirement to install a license to a new installed SAP system or to a system refreshed from another system. This is the primary step in […]
- SAP R/3 Architecture hardware viewThe SAP R/3 Architecture hardware view is called a development view, the view of the R/3 architecture, is hard functionality, or we can the process functionality of information with in the […]