The SAP R/3 Architecture hardware view is called a development view, the view of the R/3 architecture, is hard functionality, or we can the process functionality of information with in the sap environment.
The below diagram is flow chart in R/3 structure. The end user queries first of all processed in the application server (with the help of abap) and sent to data base.(understands only sql language) In turn the data base server responds the queries and sent back the necessary information again to application server in turn to Presentation server. This also can be considered a Client server system with in a client. The flow of information in the diagram is defined with the numeric numbers. we also read SAP technical Architecture for our previous post.
The readers of this post, might have got an overview Hardware functionality of R/3 architecture by this time. The most complex activity for a consultant is to under the Organizational structure in the legacy system and mapping up with the Organizational units in SAP environment. This is the hard core problem for the jr.consultants. Hence mapping of organizational units and mapping of business process are generally dealt by the senior consultants.
Also See: Intention and Ways for SAP Training as a Part of Education
Recommended Reading For You
- What is R/3 Architecture?SAP R3 Architecture: To start entering into project implementation activities every one of the project related, should at least know the R/3 architecture. It gives an immense knowledge […]
- The Main Key Features of SAP R/3Flexible & comprehensiveSAP R3 improves flexibility and enables quicker response. It lets the company to concentrate on strategically expanding their business to address new […]
- Overview of SAP Application ServerAll of us know that R/3 system architecture consists of Presentation Server, Application Server and Database Server. Here I would like to share some details of Application […]
- What is SAP and What Does SAP Stand For?SAP stands for " System Applications and Products in Data Processing", a biggest software company headquatered in Walldorf, Germany. It was founded in 1972 as " Systemanalyse und […]
- What is Structure of SAP SD Master Data?The SAP SD Master data forms the basis of the SD processing. Master data is the responsibility of all SAP modules, as each module has an element of it. However, many other modules other […]