Steps to Follow for Master Data in SAP
Please Follow the below steps to delete the master data.
1) RSA1 –> find your Info object –> right click –> maintain master data
2) Select rows you want to delete and click ‘Delete’ icon. Then SAVE.
3) If system prompt you message “some master data cannot be deleted” … continue with this message.
4) Then goto tcode SLG1 –> enter Object: RSDMD and Subobject: MD_DEL and User: your userID and press F8.
5) In the next screen Expand node and double click ‘Problem class additional information’
6) This will give you which ever objects using SIDs of this master data.
7) You should delete this SID according to that list.
8) Then U should delete particular data from DSO/Cubes.
Once data deleted from cube, then
9) Use Tcode RSRV -> Tests in Transaction RSRV -> All Elementary Tests -> Transaction Data -> Entries Not Used in the dimension of an InfoCube (Double Click)
10) From the right side window, expand “Entries Not Used in the Dimension of an InfoCube” Node & Enter InfoCube (like 0SD_C01), click “Transfer”
11) Now, click “Execute” (Toolbar)… and the results displayed in the right side window..
12) Now, click “Correct error” (Toolbar)
Also See : Material Master Data Overview
Recommended Reading For You
- What is SAP BI Security? SAP authorization ObjectsThe below Step-By-step guide will help the SAP BI Security process. New Security Features
Web tools for modeling, development, administration and deployment SAP BI Security is […]
- SAP GUI Color Settings for SystemSAP GUI
I’m posting a small hint which helps to recognize in which SAP system you are connected via SAP GUI. Sometimes when you are working with several sessions in different systems and […]
- Transport in SAP BI – Step by Step Procedure to ImplementTransport in SAP BI : SAP in general transports will be implemented by Basis persons or we can automate the transports implementation by scheduling the job. Sometimes we will be in […]
- SAP Cost Center Accounting – OverviewSAP Cost center Accounting are used to track where cost occur in the organization. As costs are incurred, they are assigned or posted to the appropriate cost center. The posting and […]
- What is Bill of Materials (BOM)? – DefinitionBill of Materials (BOM) : A list of all of the items that make up a product or assembly. The list is complete for its given purpose, has a formal structure, and states the name, quantity, […]