Organizational Structure: Organizational object (object key O) used to form the basis of an organizational plan. Organizational units are functional units in an enterprise. According to how tasks are divided up within an enterprise, these can be departments, groups or project teams, for example. Organizational units differ from other units in an enterprise such as personnel areas, company codes, business areas etc. These are used to depict structures (administration or accounting) in the corresponding components.
Display Organizational Structure in a Graphical Interface
Menu Path: SAP menu >> Human Resources >> Organizational Management >> Expert Mode >> Simple Maintenance >> PPOS_OLD – Display
Transaction code: PPOS_OLD
1. Enter the appropriate Organization Unit number, use one of the search functions or enter “CMU” to get the entire Organization Structure for the Company.
2. If the Organizational Unit you wish to display has been delimited prior to the current date, you will have to enter the Date it was valid in the “Editing Period”.
3. Click on the Display Icon.
4.If you wish to view the Positions that are in the Organization Units and the people that hold them, Click on the Staff Assignments button, and then click on the Expand button.
Also See: SAP Implementation available Tools During the Project
Recommended Reading For You
- SAP CO Module IntroductionSAP CO Module (Controlling) Module provides supporting information to Management for the purpose of planning, reporting, as well as monitoring the operations of their business. Management […]
- Accounts Payable Processing in SAPThe application component in financial accounting is accounts payable and accounts receivables. The longevity of an organization more or less will depend on their abilities to manage the […]
- SAP HR Table listSAP Training Tutorials gives the to know ore on the SAP HR tables which frequently using SAP HR Module.The list of SAP Human Resources tables as below, DD01L Domains
DD02L SAP […]
- SAP FICO Interview QuestionsSAP FICO Interview Questions and Answers
1. Tell me about FI Organizational structure?
Controlling area1 Controlling Area 2
Co. Code 1 Co. Code […]
- How to Create HR Report Category in Logical Database PNP?Logical database PNP : SAP Human Resources (HR) management system solution is one of the largest modules in the SAP R/3 system which enables the effective management of information about […]