Validation and Substitution
When is the CO substitution NOT called?
For negative postings that is, reversals that do not consist of an inverse posting but of an inversion of the CO document to be reversed. In negative postings the system only considers the posting information from the document to be reversed, a ‘derivation’ via substitution is not defined. For example, negative postings are carried out in the context of manual actual postings (KBXXN), CATS transfers, confirmations or billing documents.
For all planning transactions.
The exception is the planned settlement for which it will run as part of the master record check for the settlement receivers. However, only the information required for the master record checks is available there (no posting details).
For balance sheet accounts
For postings to balance sheet accounts without cost elements in CO
For posting IDocs (CODCMT) via ALE
For goods receipt or invoice receipt for the goods receipt/invoice receipt clearing account (account key = WRX/WRY)
For reposting line items (KB61) for the old line item
Validation and Substitution Not Called in SAP
When is CO validation (OKC7) NOT called?
In all cases in which the substitution is NOT called
In the follow-up posting mode of the CO account assignment
For the allocations (assessment, distribution, periodic reposting, indirect activity allocation), validation is not called at point 2
Also See: What is the difference between SAP Financials and Controlling
Recommended Reading For You
- What are the Month End Closing Activities in FinanceMonth End Closing Activities in Finance : Closing the Books In financial AccountingClosing operations recur periodically and can be subdivided as followsPeriod-End Closing (Month […]
- SAP Integration of SD/MM/PP/FI/COThe Major sap integration between SD, MM & FIIn SAP you will always get integration with other modules. SD will interact with FI, MM will interact with SD :-1. Looking sap […]
- SAP MIGO Partial Goods ReceiptSAP MIGO Partial Goods Receipt : If you receive part of what you have requisitioned, you should post a goods receipt for only items received. Make changes to the quantities as […]
- SAP Modules Overview and SAP Modules ListEveryone wants to learn SAP but choosing the sap module is very tough task since there are many sap module list. The some of the SAP modules made popular which includes SAP MM. SAP FICO, […]
- Intention and Ways for SAP Training as a Part of EducationForeground and IntroductionSAP is the acronym for a German phrase “Systeme Andwendungen Produkte in der Datenverarbeitung” whose English transcription would be Systems Applications, […]