SAP LO (Logistics) functional module that provides to monitor carrier performance, and better visibility into supply chains and logistics usage, and provide accurate and up to minute information about shipments and tracking of shipments and supply chain performance. We have listed major SAP Logistics Transaction codes (Tcodes) below,
SAP Logistics Transaction codes (TCodes)
- VS00 – Master Data
- VC00 – Sales support
- VA00 – Sales
- VL00 – Shipping
- VF00 – Billing.
- MM01 – Create material master
- MM02 – Change material
- MM03 – Display material.
- VKM3/VKM4 – Sales documents list.
- VD06 – Customer deletion flag
- VD04 – Customer account changes
- XD03 – Display customer master centrally
- XD02 – Change customer master centrally
- XD01 – Create customer master centrally
- VD03 – Display customer master
- VD02 – Change customer master
- VD01 – Create customer master
- MB52 – Ware house Stock
- MMBE – Stock Query
- VA05 – Sales order list.
- VA03 – Display order
- VA02 – Change order
- VA01 – Create sales order
- VL01 – Create delivery
- VL02N – Change delivery document
- VL04 – Delivery due list
- VKM5 – Deliveries list
- Vl09 – Goods issue cancel.
- VL31n- Inbound delivery
- ME21N – Purchase Order
- ME51N – Purchase order from Purchase requisition
- MIGO – Goods Movement
- VF02 – Billing document change
- VF04 – Billing due list
- VF11 – Billing document cancel.
- CO09 – Material availability overview
- MMBE – Stock overview.
- VOV4 – Assign Item categories
- VOV6 – Scheduling line categories
- VOV8 – Define Sales document.
- VOK0 – Maintain Pricing
- V/06 – Pricing
- V/07 – Access sequence
- V/08 – Maintain pricing procedure
- OVKP – Pricing procedure determination.
- VK11 – Maintain Condtion records
- IW21 – Create notification
- IW31 – Create work order
- IE01 – Create Equipment master
- FPE1- Create document
- FPE2- Change document
- FPE3- Display document
- INSOCREATE – Create Insurance object
- INSOCHANGE – Change Insurance object
- INSODISP – Display Insurance object
Recommended Reading For You
- SAP SD transaction codesHere the list of SAP SD Transaction codes,
XD01 Create Customer (Centrally)
XD02 Change Customer (Centrally)
XD03 Display Customer (Centrally)
XD04 Customer Changes […]
- SD Sales and Distribution Transaction CodesSAP SD Transaction CodesSAP SD (Sales and Distribution) using some short-cut codes are provided to save time of the each transaction. These are known as transaction codes (tcodes). SAP […]
- HR Human Resource Transaction CodesSAP HR Transaction CodesSAP HR (Human Resource) module enables each company to effectively manage the employee information in their organization. SAP HR is integrated with other SAP […]
- SAP MM Transaction Codes (Material Management)We can list of some of the SAP MM Transaction codes (Material Management) and the codes are help to provided in command field. The below list of important transaction codes are as […]
- SAP CO Transaction Codes (Controlling Module)We can list some of the SAP CO Transaction codes (Controlling Module) and it can help user to provide in command field. The below list of important controlling transaction codes are as […]