Third Party order in Sales (in case of external procurement)
In this business scenario Company A accept the sales order of customer and asked third company/Vendor to deliver the goods and bills you. Subsequently you raise the invoice to the customer.
Key Factors to Consider,
1. Material –
In this scenario Material type plays important role. While creating material in material master, material type to be selected as Trading goods and Item category group is BANS in sales: Sales org 2 tab and Procurement type to marked as F in MRP 2 Tab.
2. Item category – TAS
The Billing relevance in item category should be F – Order-related billing doc. – status according to invoice qty.
3. Schedule line category – CS
This is standard schedule line category is provided by SAP for Third party Sales.
CS triggers purchase requisition automatically in the back ground when save the sales order.
Note: If you need to created your own config based on business requirement w/o disturbing standard configuration, then copy it and make necessary changes. But, kept key factors in view.
4 Assignment for Schedule Line & Item Category
CS to TAS in TCode VOV5 and TAS to your order type in TCode VOV4.
Process Flow –
1. Company ABC creates Sales order and Saves it. As soon as it is saved Purchase requisition is created in the back ground (Due to schedule line category).
2. The authorized person @ Company ABC converts that PR to purchase order and ask vendor to supply the goods to the customer.
3. The vendor sends the invoice for the delivered goods to the company ABC. Company ABC verifies the Invoice and do a invoice receipt for the invoice recieved form Vendor.
4. Finally Company ABC raise invoice to the Customer.
Transaction Code Used for Process Flow,
It is assumed that MM and SD module configurations are in place.
Also See: What is Back Order Processing in SAP SD and How to Create?
Recommended Reading For You
- SAP Third Party Process Step by StepThird Party Order process, your company does not deliver the items requested by a customer. Instead, you pass the order along to a third party vendor who then ships the goods directly to […]
- How to Explain Output determination Procedure in SAP SD?Output determination Transaction code : (NACE T-code)
Output is a form of media from a business to one of its business partners. The possible media forms are printouts, faxes, telexes, […]
- SD Sales and Distribution Transaction CodesSAP SD Transaction Codes SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) using some short-cut codes are provided to save time of the each transaction. These are known as transaction codes (tcodes). SAP […]
- SAP SD Tables list OverviewSAP Training Tutorials gives to know more on the SAP SD tables which using frequently in SAP SD sales and distribution module. The list of important SP SD tables as below, General […]
- How to Configuring Copy Control in SAP SD?We can define control data for a flow of documents. You can specify, for a particular sales document type, which document type is to be assigned to copied reference documents, and which […]