SAP Implementation first we have to prepare documentation about the client business (like turnover, vendors, customers, payments, materials, production, marketing etc.)
The implementer company made two teams (1.) Steering team. (2.) Steering community Steering team (SAP functional consultants) prepares a detailed documentation about the client with the help of core team (client company team) & this study is known as Feasibility Study. After that the steering team handed over this documentation to Steering Community (Project manager, Sr. software engineer, and other higher authorities).
Steering community prepares the BBP (Business Blue Print). BBPPrepares in MS-Word
Complete End to End implementation in SAP
ASAP: – Accelerated System Application Product in Data Processing.
Business Process: – ASAP Methodology
1. Project Preparation
2. BBP (Business Blue Print)
4. Final Preparation
5. Go live & Support
Project Preparation: –
It consists of identifying team members & development strategy as how to go.
AS – IS (Existing Process followed, requirements)
TO – BE (Requirement analysis and best process recommended)
Difference between (AS – IS) & (TO – BE) is called GAP Analysis.
Business Blue Print (BPP): –
It is a legal documentation between client & the company (implementer / service provider). We have to understand the current business process of client & analyzing the business & prepare documentation. It is a detailed documentation for the client.
This Phase is used to Implement or migrate the entire business of client from Non-SAP environment to SAP environment
Final Preparation: –
This phase is used for testing & end user training. After successfully completion of this phase client is ready to run business in SAP R/3.
Go live & Support: –
In this phase we deliver the project end date & end user training at client site.
Also Read: SAP Implementation available Tools During the Project
What is ASAP Methodology
Implementation Tools and Methodologies
Recommended Reading For You
- Define System LandscapeThe purpose of this activity is to establish the system landscape. The system landscape consists of the SAP Systems and clients that will enable you to adapt the SAP standard software to […]
- SAP Implementation available Tools During the ProjectEmbarking on an sap implementation project requires a lot of careful thought beforehand. You need to think about what you want to accomplish, the optimum sequence, and the business cases […]
- What are all High level responsibilities during SAP Implementation?The high level responsibilities of sap Implementation Company (XXX) and the implementation Partner (YYY) which includes as below,XXX shall be responsible as below,Provide […]
- How to Clean Data for an ERP ImplementationERP Implementation: Access to current and historical data is one of the top benefits of an ERP system. But if that data in inaccurate or untrustworthy, it can compromise quite a bit of the […]
- What is Project Realization Phase in SAP?The purpose of this Project Realization Phase is to implement business and process requirements based on the Business Blueprint. The objectives are final implementation in the system, an […]