Functions of Goods issue Posting: Updating Stock Quantities : The warehouse stock of the material is reduced by the delivery quantity. You will find information on inventory management in the MM Inventory Management online documentation.
Evaluating and Updating Balance Sheet Accounts
When you post goods issue, stock values are updated automatically in financial Accounting in the stock account and the stock changes account. The valuation of the material and the changes in the Inventory value which result from goods issue posting are described in the MM valuation documentation.
Functions of Goods issue Posting
Reduction of Requirements
The Customer requirements that are transferred on the basis of the sales order or the delivery are completed when you post goods issue. The requirements are reduced by the delivery quantity.
Updating the Proceeding documents
When you post goods issue, the system automatically updates the goods issue status in all sales and distribution documents accordingly.
Billing Due List
As soon as you have posted goods issue, the delivery is included in the work list for billing and can be involved.
Also See: Inter-Company Billing – Automatic Posting To Vendor Account
Recommended Reading For You
- To Explian about Forward/Backward Scheduling in SAP SD ModuleScheduling in SAP
From scheduling in sap point of view following dates/time are important:1. Confirmed delivery date: date on which system confirms good receipt for customer2. […]
- How to do Month end Provision Entries in SAP?Month end Provision Entries
1. Process Depreciation RunAccounting -> Financial accounting -> Fixed assets -> Periodic processing -> Depreciation run -> Execute – […]
- SAP Third Party Process Step by StepThird Party Order process, your company does not deliver the items requested by a customer. Instead, you pass the order along to a third party vendor who then ships the goods directly to […]
- SAP MM Simple Procurement CycleThe Materials Management Module (MM) of SAP is completely integrated with other modules such as (SD, FICO, PP, WM, PM). Procurement in SAP MM comprises of following.Determination of […]
- What is Consumption based Planning in SAP MM?The below sap mm tutorials (Material Management) will help to know more on the consumption based planning in sap mm. The central role of material requirements planning is to monitor stocks […]