Few credentials in the business world carry the value of SAP R/3 certification. Those who hold it have honed their skills through rigorous study or direct experience. They have demonstrated their abilities by passing demanding, process-oriented exams.
In order to keep pace with the growing demand for SAP R/3 certification, we have enhanced our program. SAP R/3 certification is now available at the associate, professional, and master levels. Whether you want to enhance your skills, differentiate your practice, or define your organization as a center of excellence, there is an appropriate certification for you.
In addition, we have expanded the resources available to our SAP-certified community — so you can interact with other SAP certified individuals and enjoy exclusive discounts on products and services.
Levels of SAP R/3 Certification
With a focus on multi-tiered certification, you can benefit from the opportunity to advance your skills within a given subject area. In addition, employers can assign resources based on more clearly-defined benchmarks, which are mapped and validated on the basis of job tasks.
Associate certification – This SAP R/3 certification covers the fundamental knowledge requirements for an SAP consultant, ensuring the successful acquisition of broad SAP solution knowledge and skills.
Professional certification – This advanced SAP R/3 certification requires proven project experience, business process knowledge, and a more detailed understanding of SAP solutions.
Master certification – This SAP R/3 certification involves demonstrating an expert-level understanding of a specific area of SAP software and the ability to drive innovation and solution optimization through in-depth knowledge and vision. Certification at this level requires broad project experience, comprehensive SAP product knowledge, and the ability to create a future IT vision within complex project environments.
These levels of certification apply to all three roles for which you can achieve SAP R/3 certification — application consultant, technology consultant, or development consultant.
SAP certification exams are now offered at over 4,000 locations worldwide. To register for an exam at a location near you, please contact your local SAP Education representative.
Also See: How to Choose an SAP Implementation Partner?
Recommended Reading For You
- Why You Should think about Pursuing SAP Certification?SAP Certification: Although there are many people out there currently debating the value of SAP certification, the truth remains that SAP certified individuals are actually highly demanded […]
- SAP Certification Guidelines TipsSAP Certification: Before an SAP Professional go rushing off to get certified by SAP, it's a good idea to consider the wide range of options available, and determine if sap certification […]
- Intention and Ways for SAP Training as a Part of EducationForeground and Introduction SAP is the acronym for a German phrase “Systeme Andwendungen Produkte in der Datenverarbeitung” whose English transcription would be Systems Applications, […]
- How to be SAP Consultant?Everyone have question, How to be a SAP Consultant? As we all know the SAP career is the hot cake in the market all over the world. Whenever you're impudent and identical advantageously […]
- What is Transactions in SAP?The Transactions in SAP terminology is Execution of a program. The normal way of executing ABAP code in the SAP system is by entering a transaction code (for instance, SE51 is the code for […]