SAP Project Systems are generally part of the internal processes of a individual company. This will be able to control all tasks in project execution, AS this case you need an organizational form that is specific to the project and which is shared by all departments involved.
SAP Project Systems
Create sap Project Structure and Prepare Fund Center
1. CJ20N, first we create only the Project Definition & complete WBS Structures
2. FM2I, then funds center needs to be created for the project
3. CJSG, to make it easier to assign fund center to WBS elements, create WBS Element group
4. FRC7, then assign fund center to WBS Elements/WBS Element group
5. FM9K, change the budget structure, (in my case, the timeframe should be chose from the selection provided), and “Group assignments” should be checked
5. FMG5, here we generate the new object
——-done with the fund center assignment——-
Create Cost & Revenue Planning
Cost planning has different level of detail depending on the status of the project. Usually on the Business Plan phase the cost planning is less detail than the execution phase. So cost planning can be done in WBS elements level or until activity level, if the structure is already detailed until activity level.
1. CJ40, to create WBS cost planning, can only be planned on planning element WBS.
2. CJ42, to create revenue planning, can only applied on billing element WBS.
3. CJ20N, to create activity cost planning, ex: in activity cost, define the amount and cost element (if you make external service activity, or add some material component, the cost will also automatically added as cost planning)
—–done with the cost&revenue planning—-
This is when we want to take the cost&revenue planning as project budget.
1. CJ9FS, use the operative (0) as the source and choose FM as the target. The output is budget created in CO module.
Then if you want to use the “lock budget” feature then the budget should be uploaded to FM module, using this:
2. FM9C, source is FM and the target is “0″ (the operative version in Funds Management module), tick the Payment Budget checkbox
Also See: SAP BW Errors and Fixes for Transports
Recommended Reading For You
- SAP PS (Project System) Module Tutorials – SAP PS TrainingSAP PS (Project System) provides tools to track project milestone, costs and resources. SAP PS Project System module contains tight integration to the Controlling, Human Resources, and […]
- SAP Project Management Module for BeginnersSAP Project Management : We would like to share my experiences as a Project Manager specific to SAP. Some of the points and comments will be very specific to SAP but others are also valid […]
- Batch Management Configuration in SAP MMBatch Management Configuration: This post explains a quick guide on how to use standard SAP Batch Determination for a material transfer. For an internal goods movement we need SAP to pick […]
- SAP Tips & TricksList out some of the SAP Tips & Tricks
1), Do you know what entering /n in the Command Line will do?Entering /n in the Command Line followed by a transaction code, e.g IE03 […]
- How to Configure Printer in SAP System by using SPAD?Printer in SAP System : We can configure a printer in sap in 2 different manners. Either you use LOCD (device type:SNI9014 for Dot-Matrix) or LOCL (device type:SAPWIN for HP or others) […]