Many companies wonder that SAP strategy is used for business planning and consolidation with the recent trend in business objects and outlook soft. Let’s see how SAP has been incorporating the outlook soft technology into business planning and consolidation. And let also see how these application can be compared to the existing SAP and business application.
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation – BPC is a tool and is a part of SAP enterprise performance management. BPC Consulting is one of the components of SAP that is focused on financial performance management. It is used to help the organization to manage their financial planning, consolidation and strategic reporting needs. The current business planning and consolidation comes in two version. One is to integrate the SAP net weaver and the other is a standard Microsoft version that is used to accommodate the current outlook soft technology.
EPM – Enterprise Performance Management is a new module that improves the integration among the financial performance management tool and the other SAP applications like net weaver, BI, and GRC (SAP Governance, Risk and Compliance). As a part of this module SAP introduces BPC consulting. This application can be used as a choice to move forward in budgeting, planning, forecasting, and financial consolidation.
After the implementation of business objects and outlook soft, SAP found an overlap of products and made a decision to place the duplicate product in maintenance mode. This is made possible with a clear articulated maintenance rules, migration kits, and declaration of functional parity.
BCP Consulting expertize in working with multinational corporate managers and executives in order to meet their organizational and professional goals. With the help of BPC, a team can be made more effective and efficient by raising their profile among the high competitive corporate environment.
Also See: SAP Multiresource Scheduling
Recommended Reading For You
- What is SAP NetWeaver?SAP NetWeaver, the next evolution of mySAP Technology integrates information and business processes across technologies and organizations. What's more, SAP NetWeaver embraces Internet […]
- How to Create Company Code and Assign to Company?We can have the 2 basic step, what is company, and how to create company code, and How to assign company code to company as per below, Company: [RCOMP] Company is nothing but it is a […]
- Foreign Currency Valuation in SAPForeign Currency Transactions:There three types of Exchange rates defined by SAP,Bank Buying Rate Exports Purpose – G Type
Bank Selling Rate Import/Expenditure […]
- The Major Limitation and Comparision of SAP R/3 Reporting SystemsCommon feature among R3 reporting systems is that they all collect data in special data tables. This is a preferred method for operational reporting due to real-time data acquisition from […]
- An Introduction to SAP Business WorkflowSAP Business Workflow is a tool to automate complex business processes where there is more than one user involved. SAP workflow maps the position in organization because SAP believes that […]