Recurring entries in the system are only a reference Document and has no Accounting impact. Only when the recurring Document is executed by Transaction code F.14, that Accounting entries are posted. Each Recurring entry has a start run date and end run date.. so when a recurring entry had reached its last run date, then system automatically puts a deletion indicator in the recurring entry created by Transaction FBD1. And once the deletion indicator is applied to the RE Document, then it is not posted any further in the system.
Recurring Entries Procedure – SAP (FBD1)
Step by Step Procedures
1. Go to Enter Recurring Entry: Header Data screen
2. To Enter data
– Company code
– First run eg. 30.04.2007
– Last run eg. 31.03.2008
– Interval (in months, between each run of the recurring entry)
– Run date (date of entry to be run).
If not specify, date used will follow first run.
– Document type eg. AB or SA.
– Currency/rate (No need to specify unless it differs from exchange rate table)
– Reference (usually number of customer or vendor)
– Translation date (for determining the exchange rate to be used)
– Document header text
to go to the Enter Recurring Entry: Add G/L account items screen.
Enter relevant data
to go to the Enter Recurring Entry: Display Overview screen
Also See: What is General Ledger Planning in SAP?
Recommended Reading For You
- SAP Account Assignment Template FB50You must always enter similar transactions and only different in one or two field of date,invoice number, amount, currency or description. You can create account assignment templates to […]
- SAP Currency Exchange Rates Table (OB08)SAP Currency Exchange Rates Table (OB08)
1. Path : Accounting -> Financial Accounting -> Accounts Payable -> Environment -> Current Settings -> Enter Exchange […]
- Clear G/L Account – FB1SSAP transaction Code FB1S (Clear G/L Account) is classified in the Financial Accounting module under application component General Ledger Accounting and runs Documentation FI General […]
- How duplicate invoice check works – SAPIn SAP FI module, when checking for duplicated invoices, the SAP system compares the following:Vendor
Gross amount of the invoice
Reference document […]
- One time vendor – Posting FB60One time vendor - Posting FB60
Setting Profile option (This setting is only for the first time you are using one time / small dollar vendor)
A. Go to FB60
B. Go to Editing […]