You create an order type ZP00 for QT – Quotation and does not wish it to be used in OR – Standard Order.
Follows this steps :-
IMG – Sales and Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Pricing Control -> Define and Assign Pricing Procedures
Define document pricing procedure
e.g. Q – Quotation
Assign document pricing procedures to order types
e.g. Assign Q to Order Type QT – Quotation
Maintain pricing procedures
e.g. Copy Standard Pricing Procedure to e.g. ZQT (all the pricing conditions list will only be allowed in order type QT – Quotation
Define Pricing Procedure Determination
e.g. Copy and assign Document Pricing Q and Pricing Procedure ZQT accordingly
Users will receive Message no. V1 206 “Condition ZP00 is missing in pricing procedure A V ZQT“.
Create a New Pricing Conditions Key Combination
In VK12, click the Key Combination button. You can see a list of available key combination for your price master.
Now, let create a new key combination e.g. Customer + Sales Document + Material
IMG – Sales and Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Pricing Control -> Define Condition Tables -> Create condition tables
Click Generate to activate it
IMG – Sales and Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Pricing Control -> Define Condition Tables -> Defince Access Sequences -> Maintain Access Sequences
Select PR00 – Price
Click New entries
AcNo Tab Exclusive
50 90 X – Tick
Save your entries
IMG – Sales and Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Pricing Control -> Define Condition Tables -> Defince Access Sequences -> Optimize accesses
Copy an existing PR00 and substitute the AcNo with 50
Finally, goto VK12 and key in the new price master for PR00.
Next, goto VA02 and test out the material. If it didn’t work check the pricing date in the header details. Is the pricing date within the validity period?
Also See: SAP Master Data
Recommended Reading For You
- How to do Pricing Release Procedure in SD?Define Processing Status - SM30 -> V_T686E You are free to design your own processing status flow.
e.g. from 01 -> 02 or
from 01 -> 02 -> 03 To convert the old Pricing […]
- How to Configure Product Pricing in SAP CRM?Customer relationship management (CRM) is a broad term that covers concepts used by companies to manage their relationships with customers, including the capture, storage and analysis of […]
- How to Define Condition Types?V/05 - Condition Table for V/07
e.g. a business may no longer wants to have a sales discount based on the sales organization, customer group, and material, but decided that the discount […]
- Consignment Sales Process in SAP SD – Step by Step ProcessConsignment Sales Process in SAP SD
Consignment fill-up (send materials to customer consignment). Here you have a consignment fillup order and a consignment fillup […]
- What is Condition Technique in SAP?To discuss the Condition technique in sap, The condition technique is used to define pricing across applications. For example, it is used in the SAP SD (Sales & Distribution) module […]