Maintenance Optimizer is a tool provided by SAP to ensure that all the support packages that are released after April 2007 related to Netweaver will be approved and downloaded through MOPZ we can add support packages to the download basket in the Market place.
Support packages and patches entry by application group
To Configure Maintenance Optimizer
Maintain the table AISuser
In order to maintain this table SAP_MAINT_OPT_ADMIN role should present.
Ensure that your solution manager is having support package ST[Solution Tools] minimum 10 level.
Goto TCODE AISUSER
- User Contact Person
- Sapuser 5013295
The user with which we login or the user in the user master record.
Assign SAP service Market place userid without “S000”
SAP-OSS (RFC connection should also use the same userid to communicate with the market place)
Activate BCSET or MOPZ is upgraded through Solution Manager
Goto SPRO or SCPR20 activate….
Note: BCSET should be activated only once because it over writes the existing data
- Transaction code (Tcode): /$tab
- /$sync deletes the buffer on the application server. (Need to use carefully in the production system)
- Create Maintenance Transaction
- Select the component and system
- Allow the solution manager to choose the support packages or choose download manager to select the support packages.
To Click on continue to confirm the files in the download basket.
- Goto download manager and download the files and perform the maintenance i.e., applying the patches manually.
- Maintenance optimizer is only an authorized solution.
1242931, 1296589 (notes)
Start – SAP Download manager – Download Manger
Also See: SAP Modules Overview and SAP Modules List
Recommended Reading For You
- How to Generate Solution Manager Key in SAP System?Steps to Generate Solution Manager Key in SAP System,
To Generate Solution Manager Key Execute T-code SMSY in Solution Manager System,You need to do the following steps:1), To […]
- Importing projects from SAP Solution ManagerSAP Solution Manager : We have to make the necessary system settings for the Scheduling a Job scenario in the SAP Solution Manager customizing, under Configuration Scenario-Specific […]
- What is SAP Solution Manager?The SAP Solution Manager is a customer platform that provides integrated content, tools, and methodologies required to implement, support, operate and monitor an enterprise’s SAP […]
- What is SAP Upgrade Roadmap?SAP Upgrade Roadmap is content available from SAP that provides a methodological guideline to assist you in your upgrade ventures. This roadmap is available as part of SAP Solution Manager […]
- What is SAP BI Security? SAP authorization ObjectsThe below Step-By-step guide will help the SAP BI Security process.New Security Features
Web tools for modeling, development, administration and deploymentSAP BI Security is […]