Reset SAP ITS 6.20 Itsadmin Password : Due to incorrect logon or forgot the password user itsadmin in SAP ITS 6.20 is locked. Incorrect password can be occurred after upgrading ITS or just after installation. Here’s the procedure how to reset the password,
Reset SAP ITS 6.20 Itsadmin Password Steps Follow,
Step 1: Make a backup of ItsRegistryADM.xml in configuration folder, so you can revert it back if needed.
Step 2: Search “itsadmin” in ItsRegistryADM.xml file.
Step 3: Password value would be like “<value name=”password” type=”text”>des26(7930d45240f)</value>” .
Step 4: Remove the value “des26(7930d45240f)” so that the format would be like this :
<value name=”password” type=”text”></value>
Save the file and Restart ADM instance.
Also See: How to Setting up Central user Administration in SAP?
Step 5: Save the file and Restart ADM instance.
Step 6: When you first login again, leave the password empty.
Step 7: Change the password in Administration->Change Password, there will be a prompted window to fill and confirm the new password.
Step 8: Save and you can logon with new password.
Step 9: Done
Also See: What are User Status and System Status in SAP?
Recommended Reading For You
- The Steps to Upgrade SAP Support PackageHope sometimes we need to update our SAP Support Package for bug fixing or regular maintenance. If we check our current SAP Support Package Level from transaction SPAM --> Package […]
- Define System LandscapeThe purpose of this activity is to establish the system landscape. The system landscape consists of the SAP Systems and clients that will enable you to adapt the SAP standard software to […]
- What is Client on SAP System?A client is organizational and legal entity in the SAP system. All the business management data is protected here because other clients can not access them. The main objective of the […]
- Changing SAP Password for Database with BRCONNECTChanging SAP Password for Database
To Changing SAP Password for Database Users Using BRCONNECT As of Release 6.10, you can use BRCONNECT to change the passwords for the database […]
- User Types in SAPUser Types in SAP: The SAP system categorizes users into several types for different purposes,
There are 5 different User Types: