You can use OBY2 to copy the GL accounts from one company code to the other company code.
2 nd option.
You can go through IMG-Financial acc- G/L A/c- Master data- G/L A/c creation with reference and create G/L accounts with reference to existing cocd
Note:You cam copy G/L accounts between two company codes only if both the company codes have same operating chart of accounts.
Otherwise you can create it with reference to a G/L account from another company code.
You can use FS15 and post the batch through SM35 or fs16
RFBISA40 is a standard ABAP report available within your SAP system (depending on your version and release level). Below is the standard documentation available for this report and a few details of other objects it interacts with such as tables, function modules, includes etc. If you would like to see the full code listing simply enter the object name( RFBISA40 ) into the relevant SAP transaction such as SE38 or SE80
Within the comments section below there is also an opportunity for anyone to be able add useful hints and information specific to this SAP object. This means that you and other users will be able to find these details quickly by simply searching on the object name.
Also See: SAP Down Payment Process an Overview
Recommended Reading For You
- How to define Chart of Accounts in SAP?To Define Chart of Accounts : The chart of accounts in SAP (COA) is nothing but list of GL accounts used by the company. There are three types of chart of accounts.1), Operative chart of […]
- SAP SD Tables list OverviewSAP Training Tutorials gives to know more on the SAP SD tables which using frequently in SAP SD sales and distribution module. The list of important SP SD tables as below,General […]
- SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) Configuration Step by StepSAP SD handles sales activities and Distribution. The main activities are sales order handling and distribution of Shipment to the Customers. Also the billing process, cutomer invoice, […]
- SAP Company CodeSAP recommends that you used EC01 to copy an existing sap company code to a new one. This has the advantage that you also copy the existing company code-specific parameters. If necessary, […]
- Sales and Distribution Accounting EntriesSales and Distribution
Invoices will be generated at the Smelters and stock points. The accounting entries for the sale of goods despatched will flow from the Sales […]